1) Click on the schedules tab - Select your location to view days offered, times available, program costs and availability. If you are new to our school, it is recommended that you book a "no-charge assessment" prior to registering. This is to ensure that we place you at the correct level within our program and with an Instructor that works best with you.
2) Register on-line - Click here to use our on-line registration form.
3) Confirmation - Please allow up to 3-4 business days for email confirmation. Once your spot has been reserved, you will either get an email with a link to a PayPal invoice or an email with details regarding E-Transfer (EMT) payment, as selected in your registration. Payment is due within 1 business day of receiving payment information. Once payment has been received in full, your spot is guaranteed and you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your lesson schedule.
4) Receipts - If paying on-line, please ensure that you print your PayPal receipt. If paying by E-transfer (EMT), you will receive your receipt in a PDF attachment included in your confirmation email.
5) Cancellation and Refunds - Once you have registered and committed to a spot there will be no refunds or credits. Change requests to switch days/times within the same session may be accommodated, depending on availability and are subject to a $25.00 change fee.
6) Make-up Classes - Due to limited space and pool time we are unable to accommodate any requests for make-up lessons. Missed lessons as a result of client absence DO NOT qualify for make-up classes. In the event of lesson cancellation by Atlantis School of Swim due to unforeseen pool/facility closures, we will do our best to re-schedule your lesson for another day/time or alternate location. In the event of lesson cancellation due to inclement weather, make-up lessons will only be offered in the event of a facility closure. Should the facility remain open and a closure occur to ensure the safety of clients and staff, then a make-up lesson will not be offered.
7) Media Consent - Should you wish to take photographs or video of your child, you will need to obtain permission from Atlantis School of Swim Inc. prior to doing so. This will allow staff to notify clients in your scheduled time slot and make accommodations, so only your child will be photographed or in the video. Photography and recording is strictly prohibited inside the change areas.