1) Click on the schedules tab - Select your location to view days offered, times available, program costs and availability. If you are new to our school, it is recommended that you book a "no-charge skill test" prior to registering. This is to ensure that we place you at the correct level within our program and with an Instructor that works best with you.
2) Register on-line - Click here to use our on-line registration form.
3) Confirmation - Please allow up to 3-4 business days for email confirmation. Once your spot has been reserved, you will either get an email with a link to a PayPal invoice or an email with details regarding E-Transfer (EMT) payment, as selected in your registration. Payment is due within 1 business day of receiving payment information. Once payment has been received in full, your spot is guaranteed and you will receive an email confirmation with the details of your lesson schedule.
4) Receipts - If paying on-line, please ensure that you print your PayPal receipt. If paying by E-transfer (EMT), you will receive your receipt in a PDF attachment included in your confirmation email.
5) Cancellation and Refunds - Once you have registered and committed to a spot there will be no refunds or credits. Please be aware that Atlantis School of Swim Inc. incurs costs as soon as you register for our programs. We pay registration, insurance for each swimmer, sign contracts with coaching staff based on numbers registered and contract and pay rent in advance of your session for pool time with our facilities. Therefore, regretfully we are unable to offer refunds or credits for our swimming programs. Change requests to switch days/times within the same session may be accommodated, depending on availability and subject to a $25.00 change fee.
6) Make-up Classes - Due to limited space and pool time we are unable to accommodate any requests for make-up lessons. Missed lessons as a result of client absence DO NOT qualify for make-up classes. In the event of lesson cancellation by Atlantis School of Swim due to unforeseen pool/facility closures, we will do our best to re-schedule your lesson for another day/time or alternate location. In the event of lesson cancellation due to inclement weather at our indoor facilities, make-up lessons will only be offered in the event of a facility closure. Should the facility remain open and a closure occur to ensure the safety of clients and staff, then a make-up lesson will not be offered.
7) Change Room Policy - Please note that students that are school aged and older (6 years and up) are requested to use their gender specific change rooms. Some of our facilities such as "Central West and St. Joseph's Villa" have additional change areas that we designate as "FAMILY CHANGE ROOMS" during our rental times. These change rooms are designed for multi-family use and will be marked with a FAMILY CHANGE ROOM sign. Please note that change areas are not supervised, so please ensure you are with your children at all times and do not leave any valuables behind during your lesson time.